In a safe and caring environment, Early County School System will provide engaging and challenging educational opportunities to equip students for success.
Everyone Committed to Student Success
In Early County, we believe
- All students are valuable and can learn.
- Learning is a shared process and responsibility among all students, parents, staff, faculty, and community members.
- A culture of caring, learning, and respect in a safe and nurturing environment is critical to our success.
- Highly effective, qualified and dedicated teachers are essential to student success.
- Positive adult involvement and mentoring are essential for student success.
- Critical thinking skills and knowledge allow students to become productive adults.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- The education students receive gives them a competitive edge in college and the workforce.
- All students are capable of learning self-discipline.