Welcome to Central Registration
Welcome to Early County School System, home of the Bobcats! Registration for students will be conducted at the Central Registration Office located at Early County Middle School, 12053 Columbia Street, Blakely, GA 39823.
We strive to make the registration process as easy as possible for all families in Early County. In order to attend a school in the Early County School System, new students and their families must complete a Two-Step Process.
Step 1 – Registration: Parent/guardians must visit the Central Registration Office to complete all required forms and provide the required documentation. The family will register all of their school-aged children during this one visit.
Step 2 – Enrollment: Parents/guardians and students will visit the assigned school to obtain class assignments, schedules, and other information unique to the school.
229-724-5256, Opt. 1
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.*
*Early Release Day Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
*Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Central Registration will be CLOSED on the following days:
Fall Break - Monday, October 9 - Friday, October 13, 2017
Thanksgiving Break - Monday, November 20 - Friday, November 24, 2017
Christmas Break - Monday, December 18, 2017 - Monday, January 1, 2018
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 15, 2018
Documents Required for Student Registration
- Completed School Registration Packet
- Parent/Guardian Proof of Identification (Photo ID)
- Proof of Residency
- Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition (Form 3300)
- Birth Certificate (Certified Copy)
- Social Security Card
- Official Academic Transcript (7th – 12th Only)
- Official Academic Disciplinary Record (7th – 12th Only)
- Official Academic Attendance Record (7th – 12th Only)