ECSS Federal Programs Director
11927 Columbia St.
Blakely, Georgia 39823
Phone: 229-724-8214 Email: email@example.com
TITLE I, Part A: Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged;
The purpose of the Title I program is to meet the educational needs of all children in the school, particularly the needs of children who are failing or most at-risk of failing. The goal of the program is to ensure that all children have an opportunity to obtain a high quality education and to achieve proficiency on high academic standards.
- A Parent’s Guide to Title I
- ECSS District/School Plans
- 2017-2018 ECSS Consolidated LEA Improvement Plan (CLIP)
- 2017-2018 ECSS Comprehensive Needs Assessment
- 2017-2018 ECSS District Improvement Plan
- 2017-2018 ECSS Parent and Family Engagement Plan
- 2017-2018 ECSS Foster Care Transportation Plan
- 2017-2018 ECSS Title I Part C Identification and Recruitment Plan
- 2017-2018 ECES Schoolwide Plan
- 2017-2018 ECES Title I Parent Packet (English) (Spanish) (Vietnamese) which includes:
- ECES Parent Letter
- ECES Right to Know Teacher Qualifications Notice
- ECES Parent Involvement Plan
- ECES Compact
- 2017-2018 ECMS Schoolwide Plan
- 2017-2018 ECMS Title I Parent Packet which includes:
- ECMS Parent Letter
- ECMS Right to Know Teacher Qualifications Notice
- ECMS Parent Involvement Plan
- ECMS Compact
- ECSS would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions for Title I funds. Please provide feedback here.
- Parent Notice - In compliance with requirements of ESEA statute, Early County School system informs parents that you may request information about professional qualifications of your students teacher(s). The following may be requested:
- Whether the teacher has met the Georgia Professional Standards Commission requirements for certification for the grade level and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction;
- whether the teacher is teaching under an emergency or other provisional status through which Georgia qualifications or certification criteria have been waived;
- the college major and any graduate certification or degree held by the teacher;
- whether the student is provided services by paraprofessionals, and if so their qualifications.
If you wish to request information concerning qualifications of your child’s teacher(s), please contact your child’s principal.
TITLE 1, Part C: Education of Migratory Children
The purpose of Title I, Part C is to provide high-quality and comprehensive educational programs for migratory children to help reduce the educational disruptions and other problems that result from repeated moves. ECSS is also part of the Migrant Education Consortium that provide direct services to ECSS migrant children.
TITLE II, Part A: Preparing, Training, and Recruiting High Quality Teachers and Principals
The purpose of the Title II program is to increase the academic achievement of all students by ensuring that all teachers are highly qualified to teach. The goal of the program is to hire highly qualified teachers and reduce class size as a means of raising student achievement in the academic subjects.
- The ECSS Equity Plan can be found in the 2017-2018 District Improvement Plan above, pages 32-37.
- ECSS would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions for Title II-A funds. Please provide feedback here.
Contact for Title II-A:
Dr. Jennifer Brown
ECSS Curriculum Director
11927 Columbia St.
Blakely, GA 39823
TITLE III, Part A: Language Instruction for Limited English Proficient and Immigrant Students (ESOL)
The purpose of the Title III program is to improve the academic achievement of English Language Learners (ELL). It provides school districts with subgrants to provide supplemental services for ELLs. Early County School System is a member of the Title III Consortium which helps to provide services to students eligible for Title III.
Title VII-B: McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
The McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act provides for the enrollment, attendance, and success of homeless children and youth.
Early County School System's Homeless Liaison:
Title IX: Equity
Prohibits discrimination based on gender.
ECSS Sport Equity Coordinator:
Early County High School
12053 Columbia Street
Blakely, GA 39823
11927 Columbia Street I Blakely, Georgia 39823 I Phone: (229)723-4337 I Fax: (229)723-8183