Tammy Storey, ECSS Family Engagement Specialist
Office: ECSS Parent Resource Room (Room 211)
Early County Middle School
12053 Columbia St.
Blakely, Georgia 39823
Office: 229-723-3746 ext. 8203
Get electronic flyers from ECES, ECMS and ECHS directly to your email!
Save paper and trees by signing up to receive Peachjar e-flyers from one or all three schools at ECSS! Just click HERE to sign up! Thanks!
Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Parents/guardians can access grades, attendance and school notices via Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Forms are available at the front office of each school, online or you can contact Tammy Storey at 229-723-3746 ext. 8203 or at 229-221-1284 to obtain a form. The form must be completed, signed and presented with a photo ID to be processed. You can also email the signed form with your ID to email@example.com or fax to (229)723-8183. Once the request is processed, a user name and password will be emailed to the parent/guardian.
*The Infinite Campus Portal App is also available for your smart phone. Once you download the app, please search for our school system by inputting Early in the District Name search box and selecting Georgia in the State drop down box.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid Questions & Answers - http://www.affordablecolleges.com/resources/fafsa/
Statewide Longitudinal Data System (SLDS)
Parents can now access SLDS through their Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
Using Georgia's SLDS Parent Portal helps parents to:
- Monitor their children's achievement on statewide summative assessments.
- Identify their children's strengths and weaknesses in the domains that are tested in each subject area.
- Access online resources that are directly aligned to their children's course standards.
You can access more information about the SLDS Parent Portal by going to http://www.gadoe.org/technology-Services/SLDS/Pages/SLDS-Parent-Portal.aspx.
ECSS Volunteer Program
- ECSS Volunteer Program Brochure
- Volunteer Training - If you would like to be a Volunteer or Chaperone for the Early County School System, please contact Tammy Storey at 229.221.1284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Upcoming Scheduled volunteer trainings can be found on the Early County School System Calendar.
Georgia Milestones Information Session for Parents February 25, 2016
Parents from all schools joined us February 25 to find out more about Georgia Milestones. Pam Pyle, ECES; Lea Williams, ECMS; Karen McNeal and Tammy Kilgore, ECHS all provided information regarding End of Course Tests and End of Grade Tests including how to read recent reports that were sent home to parents. They also provided information about Georgia Milestones and upcoming testing. Tammy Storey provided information to parents on how they can help their child at home.
Information from the session is provided here for all parents to take advantage of. If you have a question about Georgia Milestones, please feel free to call your child’s school to find out more information. You can also visit the Georgia Milestones page at the Georgia Department of Education website by going to http://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Assessment/Pages/Georgia-Milestones-Assessment-System.aspx.
- Powerpoints presented at the session:
- Resources provided at the session include:
- The ECSS Media Centers link allows you to search each media center in Early County School System.
11927 Columbia Street I Blakely, Georgia 39823 I Phone: (229)723-4337 I Fax: (229)723-8183